So here is what I started with...
1) yes, I do want it to be orange
2) I want it all orange and
3) stripes might look kinda cool.
See...still undecided. I had nothing to loose at this point so I busted out the old paint brush and dipped it in the orange paint...then I wiped the paint off the brush. Here is what it looked like when I finished.
And since I'm a little anal about how my edges look on things I couldn't leave this as is so I had to add a little ribbon to trim it all out...this is where my trusty glue gun came in handy. Check it out!
I am linking this up to several parties...go check them out!
This project was also featured at