Image Map

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Touches of Halloween

For those of you just joining in, my name is Angi, and I have a OCD  mild addiction to Halloween, candy corn and brownies.  I just can't help myself.  There is something about all the pumpkins and the bats and the spiders and the sweet, yummy goodness of the candy corn...the yellow, orange and white of it all...the sparkly, glittery decorations the...Oh My!  I could go on and on.  But I won't. 

Instead I will show you my favorite little room in my house...the wine bar.  Could it be because it is the keeper of all my wonderful bottles of wine?  Perhaps...or maybe due to the fact that I just completely rennovated this room bringing it from the 1970's to the 21st century??? I mean seriously, you will die when you see the before and afters of this room...but that is a whole other post I will be sharing with you :) 

So back to Halloween and decorating.  Its difficult to get some good photos of this room since it is, well, a bar.  But here goes...

Notice all the little spiders hanging out in there?  Maybe this is a better view...
Aren't they cute?  The pictures don't do them justice but they are all sparkly against the purple lights. 
I added some of my glittered pumpkins to really ramp up the sparkle factor.


Here is a close up of it all...I'm not sure why the color is off on this picture.  Oh well...it adds to the ghoulish effect...right?  Yea, we'll just say it was on purpose :)
Look!  My trick or treat subway art found a home!  Looks like the spider likes it.
And there you have it folks!  My little corner of Halloween for today.  Do you like it?  Tell me what you think of it.  Now I'm gonna excuse my self to go munch on a bag of candy corn!  

Toodles!  
~Angi 

This post is partying at the following sites...go party with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...