Image Map

Monday, November 7, 2011

A little bit of lovely...

Shelf Happiness...

I was shopping in Hobby Lobby the other day minding my own business...looking at all the Christmas decorations they have out and realizing how VERY little time I have to get all my Christmas Projects done.  I was totally stressing out when I came across this little bit of lovely just sitting there.  It had all the elements that I love...wire baskets, industrial metal, rustic wood...and these lovely little hooks!  OH MY!  I picked it up to check out the price...$99.99.  GASP!  Uh, no!  But WAIT!  As I was leaning down to put my treasure back I spotted the most wonderful sign of all...50% OFF!  (que the harps please).  I can't re-create this look for $100.00 let alone $50.00.  SNAG!  My mind instantly began reeling with where I was going to put it.  I knew the PERFECT spot!
Squeal!   I am in total love with this!  Isn't she just B-E-Autiful?  I mean seriously...check out her little baskets and hooks...they are perfect for hanging my aprons on, which I currently have a small obsession with :) 

I have always wanted a place to display my Grandmothers cookbook and now I have it.  Mr. AKM was also excited that I was able to put his Grandmothers cookbook out on display (hers is the old brown one).  
Aren't those hooks the sweetest?  My heart is all a flutter.  The moment I saw them I knew that they would hold my precious aprons for all to see.  In the very near future those aprons will be for sale in my Etsy shop if you too have an apron obsession and want to own one :)

And here is just some photo love for you.  Feel free to drool...just go grab yourself a napkin to stop it from dripping on your computer screen.
What I love most about this shelf...the fact that I can decorate it for all the holidays AND it is functional.  There is a basket for each one of us to put our little pocket goodies into at the end of the day.  Well, as soon as I make some little basket liners for them. 

Hope you find yourself a little "shelf happiness" today! 

See this post partying here....

1 comment:

Love notes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...