Image Map

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Touches of Halloween - The Half Bath

I decided to implement a little bit of a house tour into my 31 days of Halloween posts.  Today I will be featuring our downstairs half bath.  Before you start to judge me on the quality of my photos lemme just share with you the size of this room.  It is whooping 4 ft. x 5 1/2 ft space.  That doesn't leave a whole lot of room to maneuver for the proper lighting not to mention the fact that the hallway just outside of it does not have a light fixture...something that we Mr. AKM will be correcting in the very near future.  I love Mr. AKM.  He is the BEST EVER!  And I'm not just saying that because he is reading this over my shoulder.  Oh no I'm not.  Love love LOVE him :)  Ok, back to the Half Bath. 

So here is a full shot of the room.
This is standing from the door way.  When the door is open it comes within an inch of the vanity.  Talk about a tight squeeze!  I have visions of removing this door and adding a sliding barn door to open up the space a bit and painting the vanity or perhaps building a new one and adding some board and batten to the walls and...oh how I could go on.  But that is a different post all together.  Today I am showing off my touches of Halloween.  Notice the candy corns and haunted house candle and the pumpkin soap dispenser? 
I tried to get a close up of the candy corn here..but again lighting sucks due to small space.  Check it out...
I put a little LED light that I found at Wal-Mart in with the candy corn to give it a little "candle" glow action.  It looks really cool at night :)

This is a shot of the other side of the room...not the greatest but you get the idea.

And there you have it folks!  The half bath in all it's Halloween glory.  There is not a single room of my house that isn't sporting some sort of candy corn or pumpkin action! 

Ok, one more shot of the whole room and we will rap up this post.


So what are your thoughts?  Are you as addicted to candy corn and pumpkins as I am?  Any ideas on how to brighten up this space?  I'm all ears, er uh eyes!

~Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...