Image Map

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blog Award!


WOW!  (sheepish grin)  I am so honored to have received this award.  Gosh...I don't know what to say except THANKS!  

Melissa with Shabby Love was so kind to pass this on to me!  I am incredibly grateful!  Please pop over to her blog and take a look around.  She is incredibly talented.  Thank you Melissa!

As with most things in life, there are rules that accompany the receipt of this award...

After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:

1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs

So...here goes with (7) things about myself.  Drumroll please...

Number 1 - I'm afraid of the dark.  Its true!  I have to sleep with my TV on at night to combat this.  It's a horrible habit.

Number 2 - My husband and I met in a bar WHILE I was on a date with another man!  GASP!  But hey, it all worked out!  (we've been married 14 years this month)

Number 3 - I am INSANELY afraid of needles.  So much so that I freak out the person in charge of administering shots or drawing blood.  It's not pretty people.

Number 4 - It is a dream of mine to live in Colorado...Manitou Springs to be exact.

Number 5 - I had my first son in a Turkish Hospital in Turkey delivered by a Turkish Doctor.  No one spoke English but my husband and I...and we did not speak Turkish!

Number 6 - I lived in Turkey for a year and a half while my husband served for our Armed Forces!  (I'm so proud of you babe!)

Number 7 - My ultimate dream is to have my childrens book published...or any book I am working on for that matter!

Thats it folks!  Now to pass this along to 10 well deserving others...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award! I found your blog at Between U & Me and love all your great ideas. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Love notes...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...